Happy Throwback Thursday, Darlings! I figured today was as good a day as any to throw it back 3 weeks to weekend 1 of Coachella and a few of the swanky parties I was able to attend. My two favorite fiestas were CabanaClub at The Avalon Hotel and SaboChella at the Frederick Lowe estate.
Things I loved:
1. Fabulous pool decor including colorful beach balls and giant flamingos.
2. Hosted bar. This may seem like a random thing to love but trust me, after waiting to get into these parties (in the hot desert sun no less!) it’s nice to saunter up and order a drink, gratis.
3. Epic location. The Avalon Hotel is a Hollywood Regency style hotel near downtown Palm Springs with charming bungalows, palm tress, and of course, a fab pool. The Frederick Lowe estate sits at the top of Panorama in Palm Springs with majestic views of the entire valley. Plus the mid century modern home and backyard tee pee weren’t bad…
4. Instagram photo ops galore! That color! Those swans! That kissing booth! Swoon…
5. Swag. What’s a fabulous party without some equally fabulous swag? These 2 parties sent me home with an Henri Bendel backpack, Flash Tats, Skull Candy earbuds, and Michael Stars tees.
As always, thanks for reading!
Tank // Shorts // Booties // Hat // Sunnies // Ring (vintage but similar HERE) // Bag