I honestly can’t believe we are wrapping up 2017 already, it feels like I was just ringing in the New Year with champagne and fireworks!
According to you, these are my best 9 moments of the year (on Instagram at least). You can get your Best 9 HERE. Trips to Joshua Tree and beautiful desert hotels seem to peak your interest as do Coachella pics…I will have to remember that for 2018!
A few of my personal favorite moments/highlights of 2017….
- Spending time in Joshua Tree. We spent more time than ever before in Joshua Tree, Pioneertown, and Yucca Valley. We both enjoy the slower pace of life and laid back vibe up there. I know I speak for both of us when I say we hope to spend much more time there in 2018!
- Our move! Yes, this was a SUPER stressful time because let’s be real, no one enjoys moving but now that we are settled and have spent 2 holidays in our new house I am beyond thrilled that we moved. We have more space, a beautiful yard, and great new neighbors.
- growing The Darling Niki. This has been my best year yet with the blog and growing my brand. I signed a contract during the Summer to be a guest blogger and social media curator for a local hotel (more to come on that) and continue to make new connections thanks to the power of social media.
- Summer at the Lake. Chris and I were fortunate to spend most of our weekends in June/July in Lake Arrowhead. I can’t wait to repeat that plan in 2018!
- Continuing the crazy journey of life with Chris. Not every day is perfect but even the stressful days are happy days (corny, I know). I can’t wait to finally get that vacation in we keep talking about in 2018…wink, wink!
So, as I look ahead to 2018 I have a few (loose) goals to put out to the universe…
- Continue to grow The Darling Niki
- Spend more time with Chris, friends and family
- Travel, travel, travel
- Focus on health and wellness
- Enjoy every day
I promise to share a more detailed 2018 goal setting post with you on Tuesday…this is just a quick recap of the year before I get caught up in the weekend. THANK YOU to every single one of you who has followed along all year, 2018 is going to be a lot of fun!