Hey guys! Since Coachella is about to officially kick off festival season it seemed like the perfect time to share my must have pieces to keep you looking chic and boho all season long. Last year I shared my “must have” list with Stylight Germany (use Google Translate) and honestly, many of the items are still on this year’s list.
- Vintage Scarf – I am obsessed with the idea of a turban style head wrap this year as an alternative to the played out floral crowns (guilty of them myself, people). Gigi Hadid really owned the look last year and she is my style inspiration for my look on Saturday.
- Booties – Last year I paraded around Coachella for 3 days in sandals and every night I got home at 2am and promptly jumped in the shower to scrub my feet…yuck! This year I am playing it smart and rocking my new Sam Edelman booties virtually every day.
- High Waisted Jean Shorts – This one should go without saying, high waisted shorts are the most comfortable for running around all day while eating & drinking.
- Floral Prints – This year I am all about the floral prints…rompers, matching sets, dresses, you name it! I ordered a few pieces on Revolve and feel like the pieces are an easy way to add a little 90s flair to the season.
- Statement Sunglasses – This one should go without saying, sunglasses will not only protect your eyes but keep you looking chic even after the misters hit you.
Shop a few of my favorites below…
all images via Pinterest