I keep thinking I am so close to having our place decorated perfectly and ready to share with all of you…and then I stumble upon the most adorable pieces to add to the place and it’s all over. As most of you know, I have been in my apartment for a little over 2 years now and have yet to share a home tour (although I keep saying I will…I suck, I know). There are a handful of things that need some attention before I am ready to open up and let y’all see our little casa. So, what are these items that I simply need in my life?
1. A new sofa. I have actually been talking about this for a few months now but it still hasn’t happened. Chris and I can both agree on a traditional brown leather sofa but I adore the added tufting detail on this particular option.
2. Yup, a buffalo skull in gold and white is totally necessary in my apartment. How great will this look on a shelf or an end table???
3. This Moroccan pouf is a great, versatile option for putting your feet up or additional seating when friends are over plus the pale pink color is gorgeous!
4. The barstools we currently have were left here by a previous resident. Now, in all fairness they are pretty unoffensive (black and white) but still, they are not exactly my personal style like this awesome white metal and wood option.
5. I really feel that adding some plants to our living space will make it feel much more “homey” and this gold hanging planter is the perfect place to start.
6. Adding a new sofa means we obviously need a new arm chair to go with it. This Navy velvet option is a great compromise since I really want the pink velvet option but I just don’t see that happening anytime soon….
7. Honestly? I don’t NEED this fabulous gold and white fur bench but in my opinion it’s the perfect addition to the living room.
8. Palm print pillow on a brown leather sofa in Palm Springs? Done. In other news, Lulu & Georgia has a headboard in this exact print and I am trying to figure out how to get it and not feel like Blanche from The Golden Girls….
9. This rug would look gorgeous either under our bed or under the kitchen table. Either way, need.
10. Another furry ottoman, another necessity. This smaller option is great for inside my closet or near my dresser as a spot to sit and put shoes on, duh.
11. Naturally I need a gold elephant in the house. It’s just good luck.
12. A Darling tray for a darling blogger. I will take 2.
13. I have been wanting a replica Ghost Chair for years now and damn it, I need one!
14. The whole desert chic vibe is so perfect for a desert home and I love finding ways to incorporate a few pieces that flow with the existing vibe of our home. This pillow is an easy way to add some desert chic elements without totally redecorating.
15. Okay, so here’s the deal. I have been looking for a unique shelf to display shoes and handbags. Found it!
16-25. A gallery wall in our bedroom needs to happen. I think they are such a fun way to display things that are special and tell a unique story.